User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane doubted most of their abilities given how they’d decided to climb out of the building, but she said softly, “Don’t kill someone is implied. What blows are prohibited?”

    Jul 19, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    “What’re the rules?” Thane asked. They couldn’t just start fighting a match without laying out the boundaries for how they would do it. Plus, she wanted to know, if they ...

    Jul 19, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    We are excited about your stay Mr. Sheffield! We will update your information into the character library once we have access to a computer.

    Jul 19, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Nameless RP Buddies OOC

    Sounds great spearmint! I'm not sure that Ayme has logged onto YWS since submitting a profile for roleplay buddies, so we'll see what happens. But if worst comes to worst, ...

    Jul 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Day Can Last Forever [OOC]

    Thanks Harry! Gonna look at stuff for some other RPs (>.> lifecycle of a heist) and then I’ll hop in the pad if I’m not too tired! I have no ...

    Jul 18, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

    64

    Jul 17, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    The character library is up! @JoyDark, if you're ready for me to put Gabby in the character library I am more than happy to do so, just let me know.

    Jul 15, 2022
  • Archive Re: Laurguay Island

    Character Library: Guests The CEO: Name: Dakota Landsing Age: 40 Pronouns: they/them Role: CEO Appearance: Tall (around 6'4"), short black hair with streaks of gray, always looks professional. Dakota

    Jul 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (I'm totally not a complete mess right now; my brain is definitely not scrambled. But--) apologies, esteemed guests! It appears I forgot to include a place for you to talk ...

    Jul 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    That is correct! You will also include your character profile in your first post. In the meantime, Gabby looks splendid! (Question: how did she get into the WNBA being so ...

    Jul 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Esteemed guests, in the first post, there is now a character profile sheet that I apparently forgot to include originally. Apologies, it has been fixed! As always, let me know ...

    Jul 14, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (Hey! Great question. I'm going to be working on servant profiles while y'all all work on your character profiles. Once you complete your character profile, if you could put it ...

    Jul 14, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    In the roleplay realm, you generally submit your character in your first post, in spoilers. Great question! I'll be putting up profiles of the staff soon, I just need to ...

    Jul 14, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Esteemed guests, please rest assured that the murderer is not @Omni. XD shoo you

    Jul 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Attention, esteemed guests: The killer has been made aware of their identity. Everyone else has been made aware that they are not the killer. This is a reminder to not ...

    Jul 13, 2022


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites