User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    9. under the crown is a head, is a heart (Recovered Journal Sample 2) Thoughts: I really like this one. It's the least medievally one I think but I'm okay ...

    Apr 9
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    8. The Middle (Recovered Diary Fragment of King XL, Sample 1) Thoughts: Don't love the title but I enjoyed this one overall! :] Was VERY tired and still am when ...

    Apr 9
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    The Eldest (Recovered Diary Fragment of King XXXIX, Sample 1) Thoughts: I think I like this one :] I can't tell if it feels like it's, idk, pivoting the collection? ...

    Apr 8
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    6. The First Proclamation of Newly Anointed King XLII, Aged 11 Thoughts: This one is a littleeeee more ouch than the others I've written so far, but I knew I ...

    Apr 7
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    REMOVED TO SUBMIT TO PUBLICATION. Thoughts: First poem that's first-person and also set within the world (not the Princess-Bride-esque beginning!) I think I really like this one. I've liked all ...

    Apr 5
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    4. The King’s Early Years (As Told From Firsthand Account of the Trees Through Which He Roamed) Thoughts: Okay but y'all, I'm having SO MUCH FUN this time around. I ...

    Apr 5
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    @Ventomology thank you so much!! I'm gonna be fleshing out a single world, which I'm super excited about! It'll be part narrative memoir poetry, part completely fictional fantasy world, and ...

    Apr 4
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    3. Excerpt from History Textbook, Entitled, "The Sea as Savior, Sample 1" Thoughts: Had fun with this one!! Thought about playing with a physical family tree, but decided against it. ...

    Apr 4
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    2. Excerpt from History Textbook, Entitled, “The Sea as Enemy, Sample 1” Thoughts: First poem to play with a form!! Decided to draw on the classic epic poems of ye ...

    Apr 3
  • NaPoWriMo Re: 2026 Badge Information

    Spot! :]

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: 2026 Exquisite Corpse Poetry

    I'd love to joinnnn

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    1. Prologue

    Apr 1
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    Table of Contents

    Apr 1
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    ~dystopia, fantasy, and other revolutions~ The Uncorking-- 2025 NaPo Week Blood Worth Bottling-- 2025 NaPo Memories of Other-- 2023 NaPo

    Apr 1
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The World We Found [OOC]

    Hello! I wanted to let people know I’m running a little late but will be on very soon!

    Mar 1


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex