User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: A Pig, Space, and a Lot of Chaos

    Winter thanked @Spearmint immensely for her ten-word post. Oh shoot. Winter had wanted to write another so she could also get the bounty of breaking the fourth wall, but now ...

    Jul 25, 2022
  • Archive Re: A Pig, Space, and a Lot of Chaos

    Winter had arrived. *cool sunglasses emoji* And no one was impressed because Winter was literally 24 days late. Hey. :[ That's kinda mean dude. Winter was also terrified, having never ...

    Jul 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    The WFP link has been added to the first OOC post! I'm excited to see everyone begin writing.

    Jul 24, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane made an irritated noise. “Are you going to keep honking on about geese or are you planning on starting anytime soon?” That most definitely was not a pun. Thane ...

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Double-posting, but I will also be making a group WFP for any times you're wanting to collaborate with someone on their post! We'll need to go about it carefully in ...

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (Thank you kindly, @SilverNight ^^) Esteemed guests, does anyone have any ideas regarding their posts? Again, I am open to collaborating with anyone who needs it using any of the ...

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I may be miscounting but I think all the votes are in for what people want regarding roommates?

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    I put all my thoughts for the two newest posts in the discord, but I'll say here both of them look great! ^^

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Ooh yay! Excited to read it ^^

    Jul 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    Sending encouragement from the sidelines! Y'all are doing great!

    Jul 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Thank you very much for all of the information, esteemed guests-- and with that, all of our guests have RSVPed their acceptance and you will all be formally arriving at ...

    Jul 22, 2022
  • Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains

    Sonith Noaem stood quietly, arms crossed, dark brown eyes trained on the stage just visible through the curtain. He knew he shouldn't be watching the acts; the audience might catch ...

    Jul 22, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member July 21 - August 4: Kelisot

    Congratulations!

    Jul 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    @InuYosha, apologies, I tagged your old username.

    Jul 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    Hey everybody, here’s what’s up: (I’m tagging everyone because some people haven’t liked messages in a while). @HarryHardy, @InuYosha, @Spearmint, @Pixiestix, @Omni. So I thought we were done

    Jul 21, 2022


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn