User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (Double-posting but) As head of staff, I have decided it is only proper that I introduce your stay on Laurguay Island. (I’ll post first with Head of Staff to make ...

    Aug 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Mortimer's Magical Grocery Store

    Name: Sophie Hooper Pronouns: She/her, woman Age: 33 Appearance: Buff, pale skin, lotssss of freckles, straight choppy brown hair. 5'7", and attractive in a crazy, androgynous sort of way. Personality

    Aug 1, 2022
  • Archive Re: Mortimer's Magical Grocery Store

    Name: Thane Matthai Age: 17 Gender/Pronouns: She/her, girl Appearance: Southeast asian, with tawny beige skin, dark brown eyes. She has black circles around her eyes like a raccoon, but they ...

    Aug 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Mortimer's Magical Grocery Store [OOC]

    >.> very chaotically

    Jul 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Mortimer's Magical Grocery Store [OOC]

    Love this. Thane and Sophie are def gonna make an appearance at some point.

    Jul 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (That’s completely fine. In fact, I’m sure I could write a post from the head of staff’s perspective if people need or want that? Also I’d love to help with ...

    Jul 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (I responded to your questions in the pad but I’ll also address some of them here—) To be clear, the island is small and privately owned. No buildings or local ...

    Jul 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (For this round, it doesn’t matter what the order is! Let me look at the other questions you asked!)

    Jul 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (Cool! Feel free to ask here or the pad!)

    Jul 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Wonderful! I will answer as soon as I can.

    Jul 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Nameless RP Buddies OOC

    Ooh turning into mythical creatures sounds fun! ^^

    Jul 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Sophie is terrified of being completely alone. It’s why the lady is with her constantly, and maybe why she found the lady in the first place. In her mind, she’s ...

    Jul 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Wonderful! I am currently out of town, but I can hop on for a few minutes at some point! I can also join later tonight.

    Jul 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    A new Daily Bounty for roleplay month just dropped— if you write a post for the realm by the end of the month, you’ll get points! This is a perfect ...

    Jul 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Oh god Thane’s room is going to be a nightmare

    Jul 25, 2022


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria