User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Contests Re: Last Man Standing: Round VI

    Figured I might as well sign up since I’ve been meaning to. Going as a warrior so we’ll see what happens >.

    Aug 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Us Among the Gods [OOC]

    Awesomeeeee. I’m not seeing the post page? But yes I am in!

    Aug 16, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Us Among the Gods [OOC]

    Ooh funnnnnn! I would love to join but gotta ask first— is this a storybook, or roleplay realm? >.> I am bad at keeping my posts short which is why ...

    Aug 16, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Day Can Last Forever [OOC]

    Because I like all the OOC messages for things I’m in to show I’ve seen them lol. Harry is in charge of this one though so I can’t really give ...

    Aug 16, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    yayyyy thank youuuuu

    Aug 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    >.> am I still missing seeing it somehow?

    Aug 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Caught up on reading everything in the pad and it looks great! Also, could the WFP link be added to the first post? I ended up clicking through all the ...

    Aug 10, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: August 7 - August 21: PaigeFantasy

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is an absolute joy to talk to and a wonderful encourager for everybody around them! Whether they're playing the question game, ...

    Aug 7, 2022
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is an absolute joy to talk to and a wonderful encourager for everybody around them! Whether they're playing the question game, ...

    Aug 7, 2022
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    I guess I'll save this as a place to edit in case there ever becomes a table of contents. Ta-da

    Aug 7, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’m trying (struggling) to make the characters that’ll be attacking Thane atm so that’s a thing. If anyone wants to help make one of them and then roleplay them in ...

    Aug 5, 2022
  • Official Polls Re: What are your goals for this Roleplay Month?

    Ooh LOTR and RP, two of my favorite things >.> tag me too if you do it on here XD

    Aug 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    The island is pretty small, so the mansion is definitely noticeable. I’d say it’s closest to North America, and it is tropic with the storms that accompany it. There’s one ...

    Aug 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (The way Miss Lowe decorates is with a lot of stuff, but not materialistic things. She’s a woman with a sense of morality and purpose, so her paintings are from ...

    Aug 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    (Everyone is staying in the same house. She basically has a big mansion, and everyone will be inside it. This will also allow people to be trapped with each other ...

    Aug 3, 2022


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings