User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    No problem General Potterstone! (XD) Also, here is the rise-up pad that can be used for now: (Also, a reminder that you can include any staff member you like in ...

    Sep 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Esteemed guests! Just wanted to bring this to your attention again and reiterate that I am more than happy to help in any way I can! If you are stuck ...

    Sep 27, 2022
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is killing an immortal being murder?

    I think if it were unknown that they were immortal, it would be a murder charge. Attempted murder is for someone who doesn’t succeed, yes, but it also comes with ...

    Sep 24, 2022
  • Research Re: disabilities

    Hey Paige! I’ll try to look up more information later but writing a character with a disability is a very nuanced subject. For one, you need to look up things ...

    Sep 19, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Love both of the posts! Great job y’all!

    Sep 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Us Among the Gods [OOC]

    I think I’m gonna claim a messenger maybe >.>

    Sep 12, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight

    Chapters: Book 0: 0.1 Book 1: 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5

    Sep 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Shoot I did it in the wrong one… oh well I’ll do it here too. 0.0 *poke*

    Sep 7, 2022
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    >.> *poke*

    Sep 7, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight

    Blurb

    Sep 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    @WeepingWisteria, WFP does that sometimes. Usually goes away in a few hours!

    Sep 4, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: New Tags for Writers Corner

    @Purple67, LMS stands for Last Man Standing. It’s a competition where writers compete to see who can write weekly for the longest. :] Here’s a link to the competition! It ...

    Sep 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money /Dwyn Souza\ money / Dwyn got into the bathroom as quickly as possible, checked to make sure no one else was there, then screamed in frustration. She strongly ...

    Sep 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Apologies, Esteemed Guests! We had some final adjustments to make before your arrival to the island, and one of us got loaded down with homework and barely had a chance ...

    Aug 31, 2022
  • Archive Re: Laurguay Island

    Brian Astor Head of Staff Brian Astor stood on the edge of the cliff, overlooking the water. He held his hands behind his back, posture straight, calm expression with a ...

    Aug 31, 2022


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh