User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    Berwyn lives in my kind at all times and I really need a chance to write themmmmmmmmm

    Feb 28, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    @ScarlettFire >.>

    Feb 28, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    That sounds great @JoyDark! We appreciate you!

    Feb 27, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    It’s absolutely no problem. Just hadn’t heard from you in awhile, but I completely understand that life gets busy! We are all excited to have you on the team :]

    Feb 26, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Has anyone heard from @JoyDark lately? They haven’t responded in awhile. If we can’t get ahold of them, I’ll have to figure out a way to move forward without a ...

    Feb 26, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: If you had a different username, what would it be?

    Every day I become more and more terrified that I'll wake up to @Liminality being Lemon and nobody will notice but me.

    Feb 13, 2023
  • Questions and Answers Re: Squills

    Hey there! Squills writer here! Thank you for your question! I am not one of the editors who I’m sure could give a more detailed response (@brigadiar, @lib, @EternalRain ^^) ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Wow! Two amazing posts in one day! What did I do to deserve this? >.> Amazing post Kate, thank you very much!

    Feb 5, 2023
  • Contests Re: Social Month Badges 2023

    My spot! Social Month Participant Badge: Social Month Connections Badge: 1

    Feb 5, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Your post is amazing, Plume! And the length is great. :]

    Feb 5, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Poppy Escape Facility [OOC]

    0.0 I’m gonna be honest, I completely forgot. But it is now on my radar

    Feb 4, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    It’s no problem! Sorry if that somehow came across as harsh! Just wanted to know how people were doing :]

    Feb 4, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Heyyo peeps! I know life can be really busy sometimes but I'd like to get a response from people so I can know where y'all are at and what's happening. ...

    Feb 4, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    @Plume giving you a little nudge! ^^ Also @JoyDark, @KateHardy, how're you doing?

    Feb 1, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Ten Ways to Empty the Green Room (authors hate #6!)

    I think removing novel chapters from the green room would just discourage authors who never got feedback on their novels, and I also think that increasing the point total for ...

    Jan 31, 2023


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace