User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: How many days has it been since Bob last got unhappy?

    -_- I am really not inclined to believe you’re trying to be helpful Snoink

    Mar 25, 2023
  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: How many days has it been since Bob last got unhappy?

    We’re in the verge of an emergency. Bob seems on the verge of unhappy due to his afternoon coffee including soy milk instead of almond. (I promise I told the ...

    Mar 25, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2023 Badge Information

    I’m hoping to complete poem-a-day! Thread: Memories of Other Jam Collector:

    Mar 24, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    Mar 24, 2023
  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: BIG Changes to Roleplays

    Hey y’all! I know I’m not currently greened but honestly I’m wondering if we should just get rid of the concept of roleplaying and replace it with Bob stories? Or ...

    Mar 23, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    Comrades, leave me here a little, while as yet 't is early morn: Thou know'st my praise of nature most sincere, Man's rich with little, were his judgment true, When ...

    Mar 20, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    It’s spring break but I’m about to be out of town. I should be able to do later at night sometime though? That’s generally when I write anyway lol.

    Mar 17, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: What do the people want?

    I have no idea why but LED light bulbs was STRONGLY calling to me

    Mar 17, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Alrighty, so it looks like all we're missing a post from is @NewHope and then we'll be able to get this show on the road! Wanted to put this on ...

    Mar 13, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    @JoyDark, absolutely AMAZING post, thank you so much! I know it was difficult for you to find time so I really appreciate it; also, it's not dirty at all.

    Mar 13, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Statuses that could work as a NaPo Thread Title

    i think this weekend i shall dance until my feet hurt Link to original comment I could see this going so many different directions but it definitely has poetry written ...

    Mar 11, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    It’s alright @JoyDark! And I’d prefer not to cut you off, so we can wait a bit longer. The post doesn’t need to be long!

    Mar 10, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Laurguay Island OOC

    Heyyy, hate to bug you too much but do you have an estimate on that post, @JoyDark? Everyone else, we’re gonna get things moving once the last post is up ...

    Mar 10, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    0.0 I want to keep going! Just need to write post thank you for poke

    Mar 5, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Royal Heist OOC

    It’s okayyyyyyyyy

    Feb 28, 2023


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah