User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Signed, the Universe

    ”I’m barely living out of spite” I am LIVING for this omg

    Apr 10, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    9. “Flutter” He wobbled back and forth, And the boy on the bed, shy and nervous, Laughed as he watched him strut— He had put them on as a joke, ...

    Apr 10, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    8. "Beast" Metal dripped down her eyelids, Popped and sizzled on bare skin, And she knew she was burning But she was beautiful— She was worthy And when they saw ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    7. “Shadow” He stood at windows and said, "I believe" in hopes he’d be taken away.

    Apr 8, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    6. "Iridescent" I watch the little girl From behind the countertop; She has visited me often— She likes my small dress shop. She stares at them with wonder, And runs ...

    Apr 7, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    5. "Doubts of a Daffodil" He was quiet, And he liked to pass the time Staring out the window And watching the birds— Watch them fly, watch them fly, watch ...

    Apr 6, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Signed, the Universe

    obsessed with this

    Apr 5, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    4. "Dreams" (TW: implied SA/p*dophelia) Words, She was So good with Them, and she knew She could mold them, make Newness from their wet clay, Pulls pieces apart, put them ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    3. "A Pantoum and A Grave" Ivory keys echoing a beautiful soul song in an abandoned house, And like a lullaby, or maybe a funeral procession, A little boy is ...

    Apr 4, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Oh 0.0 oh my it’s my turn. Goodness. Okay this might take a bit because I have a ton of posts I’ve got to do, I’m about to go into ...

    Apr 4, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    2. "Dear Diary" A rainbow arches across a sky full of unicorns prancing, And running through green grass, little girls in pink dancing, And under towers and blonde hair, handsome ...

    Apr 3, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Memories of Other

    1. "Dive" I've stared into a pool of water for hours, Wavering images like mirages in the heat, feeling like Narcissus pulled inside out, searching the reflection of the Trees ...

    Apr 2, 2023
  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: How many days has it been since Bob last got unhappy?

    Oh— oh dear. Did you eat all the peppermint sprinkles or… all the sprinkles? Because Bob really likes some of those.

    Mar 31, 2023
  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: Boosting Mod Morale (against the bird conspiracies)

    We should do birds as our theme!! :>]]]]]

    Mar 30, 2023
  • April Fools Mod Forums 2023 Re: Bob is Everywhere

    Hey y’all, so I’m a little concerned. I’m moving around the site, doing what I do, when WHAT? Please look at this disturbing series of photos for context. I’m a ...

    Mar 25, 2023


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy