User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    23. Divine (Recovered Journal Entry 6) Thoughts: I'm caught up again. I think I've only had three days this month I haven't posted/written day of? I don't know. Aiming for ...

    Apr 24
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    22. The First Proclamation of I Thoughts: Blackout poem from the rebel group of the King's first proclamation :] Also thank you @lalalucky for your comment, I really appreciate it

    Apr 24
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    21. Warm Welcome (Song Sung by the Choir of Stones in the Walls of King XXX’s Castle) Thoughts: I'm officially back on track. Yay! Don't know how much I love ...

    Apr 22
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    20. Playground (Recovered Journal Entry 5) Making up for missing yesterday, even though today was arguably an even worse day, LOL. Still, this brings me joy and I want to ...

    Apr 22
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer Somehow, it had been a month since he'd been home. Ossie hadn't meant for it to be that way. In fact, it wasn't even that he'd been particularly ...

    Apr 21
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    The King’s Middle Years (As Told From Firsthand Account of the Trees Through Which He Cried) Thoughts: This is definitely one of those days where you just post to post, ...

    Apr 20
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    Night Terror (Recovered Journal Entry 4) Another sad one. Guess my energy is a little low today, but it's also reaching the sadder part of the story. We already saw ...

    Apr 19
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    REMOVED TO SUBMIT FOR PUBLICATION. Thoughts: I wasn't able to post yesterday so today is another day of posting twice! @lalalucky, thank you SO much for your comment. It really ...

    Apr 19
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    16. Recovered Poster from Rebel Group Rise to Popularity Thoughts: Don't love the title, but eh! I knew this poem needed to be at this place in the collection, so ...

    Apr 17
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    15. Interlude Thoughts: Thank you so much, @Spearmint! I really appreciate it. I haven't been a great supporter of other people this NaPo bc it's been so busy I've barely ...

    Apr 16
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    14. The Old World (Recovered Journal Entry Sample 3) Thoughts: I really like this one! This is one of the ones I've had an idea for from the very beginning. ...

    Apr 14
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    13. Excerpt from History Textbook, Entitled, “The Sea as Enemy, Sample 2” Thoughts: Is it a poem? Is it not a poem? ...You decide? XD It feels very The Giving ...

    Apr 14
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    12. The Breakdown of the Whirlpool Who Witnessed the King’s Spiral (As Transcribed by the Royal Monk) Thoughts: This one is a pantoum : D and the other I just ...

    Apr 13
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    11. Beloved (Letter of Proposal to Queen XLII) Thoughts: Okay, so yesterday was HECTIC (more than 14 hours of travel by car + plane :']) so I had NO time ...

    Apr 13
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSION. Thoughts: Okay I REALLY like this one. I don't think there's been one I haven't liked, but I really, really enjoyed this one :]

    Apr 11


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues