-
Re: The Waiting Room
Mallon taps his feet anxiously, staring up at the screen and trying not to fidget. He was well into the thousands for the line—he wasn’t even sure he could COUNT ...
Jul 18, 2023 -
Re: Under A Red Moon OOC
I would loveeeee a spot
Jul 17, 2023 -
Re: A typical Apocalypse [OOC]
Can I (hesitantly) reserve a spot?
Jul 17, 2023 -
Re: Poppy Escape Facility [OOC]
Yes!
Jul 15, 2023 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC
I’m definitely still interested! Life has just gotten super busy. Maybe we can see if roleplay month helps to breathe some life into it?
Jul 3, 2023 -
Re: Laurguay Island OOC
We have a new writer! @sugarscherrypop, you can go to the beginning of this thread to read all information. This is going to be fun once we get this off ...
May 25, 2023 -
Re: Laurguay Island OOC
Alright, I’m going to put out feelers for if anyone is interested in filling the spot. Thank you for your patience everyone! You can start working on your next post ...
May 24, 2023 -
Re: Which breakfast is better?
I clicked other because it depends on the occasion! If it is early in the morning, sweet. If I’ve slept in and it’s a little too early for lunch but ...
May 21, 2023 -
Re: Laurguay Island OOC
Apologies for the delay everyone. If we do not hear back from @NewHope in a week, I’ll try to see if there’s anyone who would like to take their place ...
May 12, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
30. "Memories" Through a puddle in the woods, We fall down the rabbit hole. Through a puddle in the woods, Two separate stories to unfold. Through a puddle in the ...
May 1, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
29. “Pipe-line” Falling down, Down the rabbit hole, Past rotting staircases, Past haunted pianos, Past lazing cats And swallowed words, Past the sorrows and the heartbreaks, Past the feelings, Pas
Apr 30, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
28. “Pipe-bomb” Perspiration, Dripping down his face, Cooling him, Fueling the heat. He’s so tiny, so small, Tripping on his own feet, Stumbling in the hall, Hoping he isn’t caught. ...
Apr 29, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
27. “Pipe-dream” When the shadow took her, She cut off her hair with a rock, And deepened her voice, And pressed her chest down In hopes they wouldn’t find out. ...
Apr 28, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
26. "Filter" It's tragic, That she can look so beautiful, Even like that. It's tragic, That I think she's beautiful, Even like that. It's tragic, That people think about beautiful, ...
Apr 27, 2023 -
Re: Memories of Other
25. "Taut" Her legs hurt from all the running, And his ached from the high heels, And in the woods, or maybe a bedroom, They passed each other, Saw each ...
Apr 26, 2023
