User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    New name incoming woot woot (he is Brylyth now, Bry or Bryly for short)

    Jul 25, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    I’m good with changing it if you are! I’ll just need to brainstorm! XD

    Jul 25, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Holidays in July

    I really saw it went through December and was just gonna roll with it XD I was like “wow that might be a small goal of gifts for six months ...

    Jul 25, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    Oh don't worry >:] I've got that covered for sure. (In TOTALLYYYYY unrelated news, my character has been submitted)

    Jul 25, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    “So it’s… a drawing,” Mallon repeats slowly, “but it…helps with your magic. Like…like sigils?” He looks at the drawing. It’s gonna be there forever? “Does that mean it’ll stay wh

    Jul 22, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    So Omni, what sorts of careers are you thinking have become necessities in this new world, and what are careers that sort of just... faded away?

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    Mallon looks at it, tilting his head. "Yeah, that's cool. Is it a drawing, or some type of magic, or--" He pauses glances behind him at a girl who, despite ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Written with @Omni Thane's first thought, rather than her safety or how close the knife had come to her face, was her cloak. She wasn't an upper, she didn't have ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari OS: Windows. I've also tried on a mac and I had the same problem. Time: It's been happening for months but I never really knew where ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: DM Dailies Bounty Completions 2023

    Claiming a spot! 16/30 Bounty: A New RP | Reward: 250/500 Gold | Proof: ✓ Bounty: Join an RP | Reward: 200 Gold | Proof: ✓ Bounty: Write 2 OOC ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    Mallon nods slowly. “So you do, like…magic?” He asks nervously, looking the boy up and down. He’s tempted to scoot his chair over a little bit but stops himself. “I’m ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Meeeeee hello yes spot? :]

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    Mallon nodded, like that made a lot of sense, despite the fact he had absolutely no clue what it was. “Ohhhhh.” He frowned into space. “What type of school is ...

    Jul 18, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    Mallon nodded like he understood. “Ohhhhhh, uh-huh, yeah.” He swung his legs back and forth, frowning down at his lap as he tried to puzzle THAT one out, but his ...

    Jul 18, 2023
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Month 2023 Checklist Challenge

    Well… I love a good checklist, so here goes! Update: COMPLETED! ✓ Beginner: ✓ Join a roleplay: ✓ Create a Character Profile: ✓ Write 5 OOC Posts: 1 2 3 ...

    Jul 18, 2023


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain