User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    Okay so I’ve finally decided which I would like (I’m sorry, it fell off my radar) and I would love the soul of the decrepit if that’s alright :]

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    Everything’s going good! I think my original reasoning for not doing a character yet was that I wanted to wait to hear your updated thoughts on powers before I did, ...

    Sep 9, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    Wonderful post! This gets me exciteddd. :]

    Sep 6, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    hewwo

    Aug 23, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    Love the post, Mint!! Makes me even more excited for this : D

    Aug 20, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    If you’d like to collab with me, @Omni, I can knock out my next Thane post at some point. :]

    Aug 18, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Strands of Silver and Gold

    As Beckett kept watch, he stared into the darkness and thought about his family. What they were feeling. Had they been sad to think he would die? He'd tried to ...

    Aug 18, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    Giving a boooppppp! I’m down for any collabing if people want or are interested in that. Looking forward to y’all’s posts!

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    Thane sighed, resting her chin on her knees. “I have an unconventional background,” she muttered.

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    Thane folded her arms and crossed her legs, staring into the darkness blankly. “No,” she said monotonely.

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    “Because I’ve never done sigil-work!” Thane exclaimed, sitting up and turning to him in a sudden burst of exasperated anger. “I’ve never been trained professionally in any type of magic, ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    “Yeah, I’m not exactly concerned about our assignment at the moment,” Thane said, snapping a little. What good would the original sigil do? It wasn’t going to get them out ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    Thane did not laugh. She did not find it amusing.

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    “I don’t know,” Thane repeated. “But now you’ve stranded both of us in this—“ she paused. “Whatever this is.”

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Group Project

    “Really?” Thane said dryly.

    Aug 14, 2023


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde