User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    The bickering between the bullies XD I was feeling my Rick Riordan era XD

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    I’m still in! If anyone wants to find a time in the next week or so to meet in a pad and brainstorm characters, I’m down

    Jun 26, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    This post was a long time coming, but it's finally up now!! Also Scar, I hope it sets you up good for Merry's post! :D I'm happy to help with ...

    Jun 25, 2024
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Thane had to get out of the position she had inadvertantly put herself in, put herself in a better place where she could run. Separation, confusion, isolation, the three best ...

    Jun 25, 2024
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Black fog rolled out from around Thane, blossoming. She kept running, with only a hand on a wall to make sure she didn't smack straight into a wall. She tried ...

    Jun 25, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    I hate to say it because this is a lovely group of roleplayers and a really fun concept, but I don’t think it’s likely I’ll be able to catch up, ...

    May 29, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    I'm down to keep doing this if other people are :]

    May 24, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hello y'all!! I've missed y'all a lot (ignore that I message you all the time, Wist XD) Omni and I are collabing in the pad right now if y'all wanna ...

    May 23, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hey, y'all, I'm so late :'] but definitely excited for this.

    May 23, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    Hey sorry I haven’t been involved. School has been a lot and my childhood dog just died yesterday so it’s gonna be at least a week or two before I ...

    Feb 21, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    I’ve just got to adjust a profile I’ve used before. Sorry, school has been drowning me

    Feb 15, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    I’m still interested!

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Archive Re: Impact Zero: January

    Dr. Lorene Lancefield: Escape written with @Europa. Thanks for your neverending patience! The pounding in my head was making it difficult to concentrate on anything anyone else was saying, and ...

    Jan 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    Ok I think I already claimed a spot but didn’t specify power, I am eyeing concrete though so I’m gonna just cement that for the record XD

    Jan 7, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    I think Omni was originally going to post next, but she’s been taking a break from YWS. So if anyone else wants to post next, feel free! I definitely don’t ...

    Dec 14, 2023


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood