User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Six-Edged Sword OOC

    I’m okay with smallest nation! Also LOVE those ideas, Omni!

    May 14
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Six-Edged Sword OOC

    I’ve been out of town so I haven’t had time to think much on it. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them!! I will be brainstorming

    May 13
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Six-Edged Sword OOC

    >.> hehehe… you know I can’t say no to a new RP!

    May 11
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member May 6 - May 20: Darlet!

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is kind, positive, and seems to be friends with everyone they talk to! Whether in randomosity, reviews, or their own art ...

    May 6
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    Omg, girl-- did you hear there's a new FM?

    May 6
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is kind, positive, and seems to be friends with everyone they talk to! Whether in randomosity, reviews, or their own art ...

    May 6
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    Whoa it's uh. 0.0 been awhile since I've used this thread, HELLO!! Anyways...

    May 6
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite bug?

    I object!! Where is the option of rolypoly?

    May 6
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    30. Epilogue Thoughts: We've come to the end!!! Ahhhh!! This has been such a hectic month but I'm so glad I got to do this and successfully completed it! Yayyyy! ...

    May 1
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    29. Putting It in Words (Recovered Journal Entry 7) Thoughts: So I'm definitely still tipsy. Obviously, if you read the last one. I had another pantoum planned for today but ...

    Apr 30
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    28. Interlocked (Obsessive-Compulsive Case Study) Thoughts: AGH I'm a day behind!! This is an interlocking Rubaiyat which I had never tried before and was interested in. Not my best work ...

    Apr 30
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    27. Villainelle (Rebel Poem Attributed to I) Thoughts: Another form I've never gotten the chance to try-- a villanelle! And of course I had to make it about the leader ...

    Apr 28
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    26. Be Loved (Letter of Goodbye Upon Rebel Execution of Queen XLII) Thoughts: Sad one today :[ but I'm happy with it. Didn't know this was gonna happen in the ...

    Apr 27
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    25. Rondel Poem, Sample 1 (Recovered from Early 19th Century Textbook) Thoughts: Okay, has anyone ever done a rondel poem before? I was searching a long list of random types ...

    Apr 25
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    24. Love Craving (Transcribed by Royal Scribe of King XL) Thoughts: I am finally over the HUGE hump of work I had to get through so I am making up ...

    Apr 25


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge