-
Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]
Hi hello may I? >.>
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Operation: Leviathan Rising [OOC]
I think this one would be good for Ivor if that works
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Operation: The Arms of Death [OOC]
Ooh I would *love* to reserve a spot for this if possible >.> might be making a new agent for it though if that’s ok
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
I’ll also stick with what I had bc I think it turns into a romance eventually >.>
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
Thank youuuu
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
If you could that would be great actually >.>
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
Yessss, I do want to use her! ^^
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
Hi, yes!! Can I?
Jul 1, 2024 -
Re: The Grand Arena OOC
Sorry it took so long, y’all :’]
Jun 29, 2024 -
Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC
LOVE that, absolutely
Jun 29, 2024 -
Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC
William is too mature to hold any type of grudge or hatred towards someone as you do as Ronnie, but I’m sure he’s definitely heard of them and their antics ...
Jun 29, 2024 -
Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC
ABSOLUTELY haha
Jun 29, 2024 -
Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC
I’m excited!! William knows a lot of people, and would also DEFINITELY feed runaway children and offer his couch to them, so if you think your character might already know ...
Jun 28, 2024 -
Re: The Last Light OOC
Okay, awesome! Thanks!
Jun 28, 2024 -
Re: The Last Light OOC
Can people who are not Onlookers hear the beasts, or see tracks they make in sand, dirt, etc, or do they have no other effect on the world that someone ...
Jun 28, 2024
