User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    I am interested mayhapsss

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Hi hello, I heard a rumor you might be looking for an extra someone >.>

    Jul 4, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Understandable, but the 0100 is actually my mother. I'm a two last name kinda guy

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Yayyy! (*Boston accent* Also, please, call me Winter. Winterwolf was my father)

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Yep, I'll do whatever! Thank you!

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    I would definitely be interested >.> BUT it's okay if you want to keep the amount of people y'all already have.

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    I can’t help but notice this still has the accepting tag >.> is that on purpose or are y’all full?

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Irene has a problem with Zaine, but I don’t think anyone else does! (I think we’re at the point of doubling up anyway now, unless Wist corrects me >.>)

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Sophie has a problem with Fane, Scar! It’s gonna be an enemies to lovers thing so it might be easier if your character had an issue with someone else? I ...

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Roleplay Hollow Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?

    Leiko walks back on-stage, this time as a different character. He lowers his voice to a comedic gruff tone, and says, "I don't like Whose Line Is It Anyway!"

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Aiden is submitted! I’m so excited for this.

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Roleplay Hollow Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?

    Leiko walks in. "Hey, you wanna fight?"

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Roleplay Hollow Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?

    Leiko, from off to the side: Is it though? *Cue more audience laughter* don't mind me just writing people laughing at my own stupid jokes XD

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Okay, okay-- how good are we with a character being a completely manipulative remorseless douchebag? >.> He's extremely charming on the front end, but a horribly rotten human being

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Roleplay Hollow Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?

    Leiko tries to keep a straight face, but ends up laughing. He waves his hands in front of him. "I can't, I can't." He walks back over to the side, ...

    Jul 3, 2024


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature