User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “Hi,” Leiko said again. “I’m Leiko.”

    Jul 11, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    Okay I see a ton of people eyeing nonexistent spots and I’ve already been considering that I may not be able to do this SB, but this seems like a ...

    Jul 10, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “Alright. It was nice to meet you!” Leiko walked towards the water and called out to the figures. “Hi!”

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko smiled. “Thanks. I’m thinking about going into the water. Do either of you want to join?”

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “Ah.” Leiko paused. “Well usually when I mention sand, I just mean sand.”

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “Is what code?” Leiko said, deciding to go join the group at the sand-castle for now. “Sorry, hi. I’m Leiko.”

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    Sorry I’m a little late to responding but yes I’d love to join

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko: Hawaiian man in his early 20s, sweet and kind Leiko laid on the sand from a distance away, watching all of the people conversing. He usually felt pretty anxious ...

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Submitted mine! Saw Greek mythology and knew I had to pull her back out XD

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    I'm down to collab if you want me! If Aiden's not the vibe you're going for though, I'm also happy to not do it XD

    Jul 6, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    I'm so excited! I love the set-up of the post!! Feels like I just watched the prologue to an episode right before it does the theme song XD

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    I would love to, but if you feel you’re too full that’s okay :]

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Hello hi!! Can I join? >.>

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    Do you have any spots left? >.> if not, have fun, y'all!

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    I’ll try my best!

    Jul 5, 2024


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug