User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko smiled. “Perfect day to be out. Do you surf?”

    Jul 14, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “They really taste delicious,” Leiko said, taking another bite.

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Farono's post is up! Also, all of these look so cool! I'm gonna need a less sleepy brain to really look through them, but I'm excited!

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Archive Re: Olympus Has Fallen (Archived)

    Written with @WeepingWisteria and @Ley Per usual, the ghosts in Farono's head would not shut up. They'd been chattering nonstop from the moment she'd opened the letter, and on every ...

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko said, "It really is," only it sounded more like "I-r-l-i" because his mouth was currently full of sandwich. thank y'alllllll

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Let's do Big then :] I feel like their dynamic will be funny lol

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Farono’s post is next, and nearly done, just needs a bit more ^^

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko gave the woman an odd look but just unwrapped his sandwich instead. Actually we have to get it to 16 pages bc I didn’t join until 6 pages and ...

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Sophie definitely doesn’t hate either of them! Does either of them get annoyed by her though?

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Ahh, I love both the posts! I'm excited for this. I'd love to collab with either of y'all, depending on who would like to be on the other line for ...

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    I’d love to add to the collab if possible! ^^

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko walked up and grabbed a wrapped sandwich. “Thanks, you’re the best. How are you doing?”

    Jul 12, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Sorry, I’m still trying to figure out the fairy tale I want to base mine off of! I’ll try to get them in soon.

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko turned towards the shore and smiled. “I’m starving.”

    Jul 11, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    “Fun! Mind if I join you?”

    Jul 11, 2024


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare