-
Re: Us Among the Gods OOC
Alright, Omni, thanks for letting us know
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
Omg Sound is collabing with everyoneeeee hehe. Can’t wait to see the post! :]
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)
Thanks, @KateHardy! Happy RPing to you too, Miss Busy!! : D So impressed with how you're staying on top of everything!
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
A very silly, happy, and sweet intro post for Sophie! I'm excited for this! (Lemme know what y'all think XD)
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)
Yesssss, exciting!!
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances
Written with @soundofmind Sophie Hooper was focused on the Lady Cordelia Agatha Bazir the Fourth. Well, she was actually always focused on the Lady Cordelia Agatha Bazir the Fourth, but ...
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?
Leiko walks to the center of the stage. "I don't want to look at them, it's too scary!"
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC
Omg Sounddddd! Do you wanna collab with me on my opening post for this at some point? :]
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: Us Among the Gods OOC
It looks great! Sorry, I wasn’t trying to say you couldn’t have paragraphs or anything, haha! I really love all the backstory, just thought CP could be a place where ...
Jul 17, 2024 -
Re: The Beach
Leiko turned to the newcomer. “Hi! I’m Leiko, what’s your name?”
Jul 16, 2024 -
Re: The Beach
“Skin cancer isn’t a joke,” Leiko said, nodding along.
Jul 16, 2024 -
Re: Us Among the Gods OOC
Also, for now, we would like to keep each role to a limit of one person, so if a role has already been picked by someone, then please pick another. ...
Jul 16, 2024 -
Re: The Beach
Leiko watched them, then turned back to Bo and Railyn. “Thanks again for the food,” he said to Bo.
Jul 15, 2024 -
Re: Chiaroscuro OOC
Just popping in to say how awesome everything looks, and to offer a little encouragementtttt :] y'all got this!
Jul 14, 2024 -
Re: The Beach
"Really?" Leiko asked. "That's impressive. I'd say I could surf, but my writer doesn't know how to surf, so there's no way they're capable of writing me doing it. It's ...
Jul 14, 2024
