User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Omg, the SHADE in my letter. I'm sorry, I will try to have a CP in as soon as possible :']

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Thanks for the reminder, Omni! I'm gonna try to get mine in by the end of the weekend.

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Alright, Ley, thanks for letting us know

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I’m so sorry, something unexpected popped up so I am not able to join right now. But! I can join in a couple of hours, if you’ll still be around!

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Awesome! I’ll hop on in just a minute!

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    You definitely could! @soundofmind Also, we’re gonna try to get it going pretty soon, but if you feel like you personally couldn’t make a first post for a couple weeks, ...

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count backwards from 10,000 [2]

    7437

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I love the post, Scar!! It looks great :] I’m excited for this SB haha.

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    Sophie had almost teared up at that one, but she'd managed to hold it together long enough to nod solemnly and say, "Thank you for your respect of the Lady's ...

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Beach

    Leiko glanced back at the ocean. “I think I’m gonna go into the water again, if anyone wants to join.”

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Quests Archive

    Roleplay: Us Among the Gods Issued By: @winterwolf0100 Expires On: August 17th Challenged Participant(s): @WeepingWisteria, @KateHardy, @winterwolf0100, @Ley, @RangerofIthilien, @SoullessGinger, anyon

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Hey, welcome! Yes, there are slots still available, we'll put you down as the Reaper! We've got some lore in the first post of this OOC, but we're also happy ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    That's such a good question. I think what happens (correct me if I'm wrong, Ley) is that we've all become the best of the best in our element areas, so ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    OH MY GOSH LEY THE COVER IS GORGEOUS

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count backwards from 10,000 [2]

    7444

    Jul 17, 2024


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit