User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    (OMG I so did not realize I missed this 0.0) "Hey." A man saddled up next to Sophie, a sly grin on his face. "How ya doing? Listen, you're the ...

    Aug 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I can also probably help, if that would be useful!

    Aug 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Hey! Thank you for the poke, this is on my radar. I just got done moving back to school, so I'm trying to get into the rhythm of things here ...

    Aug 16, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Hey! So sadly, I really just cannot find a fairytale character I wanna write :[ and I don't wanna hold this back, so I think I'm gonna have to pull ...

    Aug 16, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    We stalled because of me moving, sorry! We’ll get on it soon!

    Aug 13, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member August 4 - August 18: winterwolf0100

    Oh my god??? I just got out of bed and now I’m holding back tears, thank you so much everyone

    Aug 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I would love to re-evaluate. I love these characters and I feel like we’ve barely gotten started! Is there anything we can do to make it feel better or less ...

    Aug 1, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Aether's Heart

    51 Days B.N.D. Written with @soundofmind and @Omni And suddenly the storm wall approached. All pirates knew that storms could be deceiving and to keep one's distance, if not be ...

    Jul 28, 2024
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Aether's Heart

    51 Days B.N.D. Written with @soundofmind Spider stood at the edge of the deck, fingers rubbing the stone around her neck absent-mindedly. It had been several days since her late-night ...

    Jul 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Thanks for answering, Wist! Leiko is a messenger, so if anyone wants to collab, I’m good with that. You can also just make up your own little messenger if you ...

    Jul 28, 2024
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    Sophie wasted no time in pouring both herself and Irene drinks, before grinning. "Bottoms up!" She said, before downing it all in one gulp.

    Jul 25, 2024
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    Sophie nodded seriously. “They are.” She wormed her way into the kitchen, then checked to make sure Irene had followed.

    Jul 25, 2024
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    “I know!” Sophie said cheerfully. “They’re all really nice. They like to ask questions about the Lady Cordelia, and most people don’t like to do that, so it’s really nice.”

    Jul 25, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Group Two OOC

    Heyyo! I also think I know everyone here, but I’m Winter! Not currently moldy, but I have been a RP mod in the past, and I love roleplaying here on ...

    Jul 25, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Beach OOC

    Same, @soundofmind. Same. Everybody say bye-bye to Leiko!

    Jul 25, 2024


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni