User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    @Laylay2013, @Aspawn, Leya and I are going to hop into a WFP in just a couple of minutes, if either of you want to join. The pad link is here:

    Jun 14
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    @Leya and @Laylay2013, would love to hear your thoughts on the questions I asked above! I think a good goal would be having a character profile template and a chosen ...

    Jun 12
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    Hi, y'all!! So excited to spearhead this! Three Questions: >Firstly, is there any mode of communication that works best for people? I've got discord which can be pretty handy, but ...

    Jun 11
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    I am in the middle of writing a dark fantasy book, one of the many reasons it will NOT be posted on YWS at ALL (not in part or entirety). ...

    Jun 10
  • Lounge, The Re: Mold Outbreak!

    Congratulations, everyone!!

    Jun 7
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    sctchhhh... I see... sctchhhh... a new FM... :shock: ^ Click the image! ^

    Jun 5
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 5 - 19: eucalyptusjoos!

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is funny, friendly, and all-around fantastic! Whether reviewing or posting poems of their own, this user can always be spotted sharing ...

    Jun 5
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Winter's Wonderland

    A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is funny, friendly, and all-around fantastic! Whether reviewing or posting poems of their own, this user can always be spotted sharing ...

    Jun 2
  • Information Desk Re: Roleplay Blitz: Round I

    OOH, I'm the FIRST!! Username: winterwolf0100 Favorite genres: Fantasy, realism, dystopian Least favorite genres: *shrug* Have you roleplayed on YWS before? >.> Is it that obvious? Would you be willin

    Jun 1
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    Oh my goodness, was NOT expecting to see a reply to this! Thank you, @candyhearts, I really appreciate that, it means a lot to me!

    May 24
  • Official Polls Re: Are you participating in Last Mortal Standing (LMS)?!

    Which are you? @.@

    May 23
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Six-Edged Sword OOC

    Hi hi! Suggestion for people to consider (but no pressure either way). Since everyone's countries seem NOT excited about the summit, I'm wondering if it might make sense for my ...

    May 19
  • Contests Re: Last Mortal Standing: Round VII

    Entering as a Stowaway :] I think the competition aspect will stress me out too much, but I'm excited to push myself and join other people doing awesome things!! : ...

    May 19
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The World We Found [OOC]

    @Leya poking since I know you've got some more time now and I'm rlly excited about this one >.>

    May 15
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    why wouldn't it be? to be or not, yes, but if not, where would it go? Feel free to do "not where would it go" without the comma!

    May 14


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13