User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    @Omni I am in the pad >.> if you are still around

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Hi, so I really love this concept but I'm worried that me not having a character in has somehow slowed everyone else down >.> I am still interested in this ...

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: A Waltz into the Hinterlands (OOC)

    Hiiii sorry, I have vibes of a character, I’ve just gotta find time to sit down and write it out. (I think I may be able to sometime tonight? Don’t ...

    Oct 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    YES absolutely

    Oct 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    Yayyyy, thank you!

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    Hiiii so umm… I know y’all are full >.> but Wist was talking about how cool this concept was, and said if I wanted their Sky spot, I could have ...

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I’m gonna do Fire /Wildfire I think :]

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: A Waltz into the Hinterlands (OOC)

    Me? >.> can I have spot please?

    Sep 24, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    I’m definitely down for a collab with different people (whether that means Chase shows up in someone else’s post, or they show up in his! XD)

    Sep 24, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Hi hello >.> it’s definitely me and that’s definitely my bad. I promise it’s on my list of to-do’s, I’m just booked through September 20 at least before I can ...

    Sep 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I can write sometime later this week! (I also have to write my own post >.>)

    Sep 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    @RavenAkuma, I don't know if you have any ideas for your character, but I have a proposal if you'd like to hop in the pad! :]

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Hey y'all! So it's been a hot minute >.> but how is everybody doing? Anybody need help with a post?

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Hiiii so I'm uh >.> I'm totally not snooping or anything but does this mean that there is maybe now a free spot in this?

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    I don’t know what I want yet >.> but I am interested

    Sep 8, 2024


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne