User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Yes!

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Yes!

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Character submitted! I’m excited for Grey-8 to join the team!

    Oct 8, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I have no idea if you do any pre-saved roles, but if this is launched again, I’d really love a spot with Thane, or a tag so I can join

    Oct 8, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadows of the Forgotten OOC

    Yayyyyyy. All of these roles are so interesting, I’m not sure what I want >.> also @Omni I think all of them are open currently bc I haven’t chosen

    Oct 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Murmur Below OOC

    Thank you so much!! I was thinking conspiracy theorist, maybe? Just an old crazy man with long hair and a beanie and a LOT of stuff to say.

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Murmur Below OOC

    Hi!! Is that spot still open?

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Hey y'all! I finally hopped in and added some Aiden lines to the post. I haven't written his death yet because I couldn't figure out how he should die (so ...

    Oct 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    @SilverNight, you free Monday afternoon or extremely late tomorrow night? (I’m in CST, probably couldn’t until 11ish, or noon on Monday)

    Oct 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I think I might be able to do that!

    Oct 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark OOC

    Hi! I know that I am super behind on getting my character in but I just wanted to say this is on my radar and I plan to tackle it ...

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    I submitted my character! I have a picrew that YWS is not wanting to let me upload, sadly :[ but I will try again tomorrow.

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    I might be able to do stuff tonight!

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    That sounds fun! I am ready for more Sophie/Big time XD

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Ok :'] I'm sorry for slowing everything down

    Oct 3, 2024


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx