User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I can't believe I misspelled that lol @Elektra

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    @Eleyktra, I could do some for our post now if you could! ^^

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    I would be totally down for that! But no pressure of course :]

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    ...okay, all the official spots are full! HOWEVER. If you still want to join, we can add Cinderella's Father and the Queen! @soundofmind >.>

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Bash is gonna be devastated, as soon as they figure out the little cannon was supposed to actually do something other than make a puff of air. XD

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    I'd love the Prince's Footman/Manservant if that works : D

    Jan 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    BRILLIANT petition, mint, I love it XDD

    Jan 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    We are still writing, if y'all become free and want to join! : D @ScarlettFire @WeepingWisteria @Spearmint

    Jan 16, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Everybody still available in about an hour and a half? :]

    Jan 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    It’s me, (hi) I’m the problem. I think it’s because there was a big collab post, but I wasn’t able to join, but I needed to add some stuff? I ...

    Jan 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    @Obscura I’d be happy for Edris and Corrick to meet at some point, if you’d be interested in that :]

    Jan 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    6 sounds great to me!

    Jan 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    That's my bad. Anyone available Wednesday night? I'm free basically 6pm CST onward, if we wanna finish up Sound's post and get started on the next one.

    Jan 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I know I wasn't available to join the last write-in, but if we had another one, I could likely join this time and add some Sophie lines!

    Jan 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Hi! Just poking this because I really love these characters and would hate for this to die >.>

    Jan 9, 2025


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams