User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That’s so gorgeous!!

    Jan 31, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    AHHHHH!! They look so good :’] Sound you’re so talented

    Jan 30, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ahhhh. He’s a horrible person and he is also about to manipulate Ossie so hard :’]

    Jan 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That sketch is SO CUTE. I think Ossie’s look would be less of a smirk, more of a genuine smile (because he hasn’t lost himself yet :’])

    Jan 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Yay!! Welcome back, Wist :] Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything we did :]

    Jan 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’ll be aiming for obsidian, just haven’t been able to sit down and figure out the fine details yet.

    Jan 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That works great for me! :]

    Jan 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Monday nights work better for me (no rehearsals or performances!) Also, yeah, I'd be so down for them being bio siblings! : D

    Jan 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I would love to join this! :] trying to use logic and crossing out to figure out which are left XD Edit: ok I think I would love the protector, ...

    Jan 22, 2025
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Strands of Silver and Gold

    Despite their protests, Dante had passed out the moment their head touched the ground, and Beckett spent the night looking at the moon--among other things. The clouds sometimes swirled in ...

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances

    "Sally and Selena won't be joining us for the tournament," Big said. Irene, Theren, and Amber had left to go sort out some final business regarding the tournament entries, and ...

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Looks great to me! : D

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hello I'd like one!

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Ok ok, I would love earth/crystal please :] (thinking my character's affinity might be circe? but super uncontrolled and more reckless than the trained professional's so most of their visions ...

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    DANG eulogy you beat me to it XD I would love to reserve a spot but I gotta think of which >.> just a min XD

    Jan 21, 2025


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth