User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I added the small bit for Ossie. Looks good to me!

    Feb 12, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: February 12th: Gift Giving Day!

    Me me meeee! :]

    Feb 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    First balius post is in :] I split it in two because I wrote a lot >.> sorry in advance to all of y'all who have to read it LOL. ...

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Archive Re: The Game Of Souls

    The ride to the Coven's Keep was long and hot. Despite their hats, Balius and his father sweated fiercely under the relentless sun. The wooden bench beneath them sweltered with ...

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Archive Re: The Game Of Souls

    Balius missed the Wartorn Isles. He'd been in Velmoria since he was sixteen, which was nearly a decade ago--though that was hard to believe. Velmoria had richer crops, with golden ...

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Loveee. I voted option 2 but maybe there’s a way for all of us to contribute to the types of characters that would be useful? We could even have a ...

    Feb 9, 2025
  • Welcome Mat Re: …Heya?

    I’m late but I welcome!! : D

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Hey, y'all! Apologies for double-posting >.> Just wanted to let y'all know some important info about Balius. Balius is autistic, though I don't think that's an invented term in the ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Just wanted to give y'all a heads-up that I've got an event this Monday night, so I'll be able to be there, but I'll probably be a couple hours later ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Hey y'all!! Something to keep in mind while creating characters. I'd love a character who constantly makes fun of Balius for his anxiety/paranoia, thinks he's too soft for this, something ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    I should be available sometime tonight, I think, if others are available :3

    Feb 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hey, y'all! Something I like to do for storybooks I'm in is leave reactions for each individual post, since sometimes, we can all get so caught up in our own ...

    Feb 4, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Silver, you know this, but for anyone else, I have a character chosen for this, I just need to adapt their CP for it! :]

    Feb 3, 2025
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Strands of Silver and Gold

    They had been walking for hours. Of course, they'd been walking for hours for several days, but today in particular was starting to catch up to Beckett. Maybe it was ...

    Feb 2, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member January 31st - February 14th: ChieTheWriter!

    Congrats, Chie!! You’re such a wonderful light here, you absolutely deserve it!

    Jan 31, 2025


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson