User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Thanks, everybody! Couldn’t have done it without your lovely characterizations, and also without every character somehow being identified with an animal at some point XD (except poor Ossie LOL).

    Feb 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    Alright! Thanks for the info :] I need to take a little while longer to evaluate if I actually have time for this >.> don't wanna join and then not ...

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    I'm really eyeing one of those two spots >.> I think I'm a little confused on the premise of waves, though? Does that mean we don't really get a say ...

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hey, y’all! So uh… I got an idea and got super excited and carried away and anyways here is a SONG goodbye~ Lyrics: Kids, playing in the trees Oh-oh, oh-oh, ...

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Very excited for this >.> What are gonna be our plans for the second round of posts (if we have any idea)?

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Prime Revolution OOC

    Glitch, I am so obsessed with her already, she seems so sweet and also insane XD

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Good good question >.> @WeepingWisteria, have you had a chance to look over the stuff we did? :]

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Okie dokie, Silv, you already know this, but for anyone else who might not have seen, I finally submitted my charrie! Sorry it took so long :'] If anyone wants ...

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    "I think there's a misunderstanding," Sophie said. "She is not my frog. I am her person. Also, it's undignified to think the Lady Cordelia Agatha Bazir the Fourth would want ...

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    AGHHHH THEY LOOK SO GOOD!!!

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    “Ohhhh,” Sophie said, then frowned. “I didn’t like you. Go away, please.”

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Nothing Night

    Sophie tried to look thoughtful. “Not at all,” she said, then turned back to the man. “Who’re you?”

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Prime Revolution OOC

    That would be great if you could add it :]

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Prime Revolution OOC

    Whoa!! So much interest, that's phenomenal! There are several people who requested, and we love that so much. Since we were gearing this SB towards people newer to roleplays, (and ...

    Feb 14, 2025
  • Information Desk Re: Roleplay Weekend February 2025 Badges

    Ahoy, Me Hearties : Storybook post (I don't think I'm gonna make this one either XD) Sailing the Seven Seas : One Two Three Four Five Six Seven All Hearts ...

    Feb 12, 2025


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink