User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    I am >.> so tempted by this. I'm not sure what role I would want? 0.0

    Mar 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I ALSO might be a little late because my birthday was yesterday so I put off doing homework until today :'] BUT I will try to get there as soon ...

    Mar 10, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

    106

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Una's first (two) posts are finally officially up! : D

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    The previous night had passed in a blur. After a long walk home in the dark with the twins--the both of them teasing constantly about how she was going to ...

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    It was hot in the cage. Sweat pooled at Una's neck, pasting her short hair to her beige skin as she panted, trying to catch her breath. She'd managed to ...

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    So excited for this! ^^

    Mar 4, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

    75

    Mar 4, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer It was only when Ossie finally reached the fountain that he started to hesitate, as he saw the group from afar. He could see Hoss, standing tall and ...

    Mar 4, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer Ossie was tired. His mom and step-dad both left for work before the sun came up, which meant Ossie also needed to get up before the sun came ...

    Mar 4, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: How Do You Title Your Literary Works?

    If only I could choose ALL of them! The truth is, I either use some sort of metaphor or a quote from the piece, but I only get there after ...

    Mar 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Okie dokie, I am in the pad hoping to do some more work on my post!

    Feb 26, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Okay, so I finished the work thing, drove the 45 minutes back to my college… aaaaaand realized I left my computer charger at my parents’ house :’] so my plan ...

    Feb 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Happy birthday, Sound! 🥳 My post is pretty much done I believe, but I’ll look it over tonight. I’m gonna get there a few hours late again because I’ve got ...

    Feb 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’ll try to finish up my post soon! Homework’s been drowning me ;-;

    Feb 23, 2025


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint