User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yay! I can hop in tonight, just may be a little later than 7CST bc I forgot I had homework due at midnight >.> Also, I actually think odd numbers ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    So sorry for also the late notice but I’m drowning in homework currently and it didn’t even occur to me until right now to let y’all know bc I completely ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    Hey, y’all! I think I actually should take a back seat on this one so I don’t hold y’all back. I might join later though, and I’ll be sure to ...

    Mar 30, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Una’s POV is the first one :]

    Mar 28, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    Table of Contents

    Mar 27, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    ~vampires, queerness, and other shameful secrets~ Memories of Other-- 2023

    Mar 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    If that’s when we interact with dead priests and cultists, wonder if it might work for Kakra to be the one whose pov it is, since she do be seeing ...

    Mar 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Later would be better for me this Monday >.> Though I should be free again on future mondays until I leave the country in May

    Mar 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    I’ve got a show tonight but can possibly hop in afterwards? Depends on how long intermission takes.

    Mar 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yesss, love that comparison, Obscura! Also I haven’t had a chance to read the voidborn info yet but am excited to when I can!

    Mar 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    AGH thank youuuuu Avian!! I loved those reactions! :]]]

    Mar 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    It’s been super busy >.> I’m still really excited for this though!

    Mar 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Sorry that this is so last minute but I’m definitely gonna be pretty late and I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it tonight >.> I’ve got work until ...

    Mar 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    Thank you! This has been the most hectic week of the semester so that extension will be very useful for me >.>

    Mar 14, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    Hmmm let’s make things interesting! Could you pick one for me and I’ll figure out vibes based on that?

    Mar 12, 2025


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars