User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Blitzia Lore Compendium [RP Blitz]

    Dragon Lore General Information: - Intelligence: Dragons are highly intelligent creatures who can learn to perform increasingly complex commands. These commands take time and skill to learn--like trai

    Jun 29
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: [RP Blitz] Where Winter Once Was OOC

    Uh…

    Jun 23
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    Week 2 Goal: 1,000 words Completion? ✓ Monday: 1,086 words EDIT: Another 997 today, for a total (currently) of 2,083! Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:

    Jun 22
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    Week 1 Goal: 1,000 words Completion? ✓

    Jun 21
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    [center][size=150][b]Week #[/b][/size][/center] Goal: 1,000 words Completion? [color=#008040]✓[/color] Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:

    Jun 21
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 20 - July 4: FarDusk

    Congratulations!!! : D

    Jun 20
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Fantasy and Stuff

    Weekly Goals: > If I were being extremely optimistic, I technically have to finish roughly 2 1/2 chapters per week if I want to finish before I move for grad ...

    Jun 19
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    Hey, @Aspawn, thanks for letting us know! I totally get it, life comes first. Sure, feel free to send any of your ideas you were cooking up. Also feel free ...

    Jun 18
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Blitz Tavern

    I think I would prefer that it weren't older than Vediatha, since I think a lot of the culture and history of Vediatha is rooted in pride in the Academy. ...

    Jun 17
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Blitz Tavern

    Hi, @Omni, great question! Since there are magic users who are kidnapped specifically to go to the Academy in Vediatha, I'd say that unfortunately probably doesn't make much sense. The ...

    Jun 17
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    Hello, all! News: Here are the two options I've put together for the Dragon Riders premise. Please let me know here or in the WriterFeedPad which you prefer. In the ...

    Jun 17
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer The air was crisp as Ossie's boots scraped the dirt of the outdoor training grounds. It cut to the bone. "She told me to leave," Ossie grunted as ...

    Jun 16
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer The letter had arrived several days ago. Ossie had never expected it would take a lot of courage to work himself up to go visit Adonis--who had written ...

    Jun 16
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    Hmm. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for you, Aspawn. Have you tried using it in a different browser? If you cannot access WFP at all, that may ...

    Jun 15
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: RP Blitz: Keepers of Vediatha

    @Aspawn, firstly , I'm sorry I didn't respond to your initial message! I thought I did, and that is my bad! WFP is WriterFeedPad, the YWS website that allows multiple ...

    Jun 14


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong