User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    @spearmint thank you!! : D I’m so glad you enjoyed it! The speaker is his vampire father, though technically, they look the same age. In the books, Rafael (the speaker) ...

    Apr 7, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 6 - 20th: Wolfi!

    Congratulations, Wolfi!!! You deserve it!

    Apr 6, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    5. Las Instrucciones tw: mentions of suicidal ideation (in Spanish). Note: PLEASE READ ORIGINAL FIRST BEFORE GOING TO TRANSLATION, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT READ SPANISH. Text Version: Voy a ...

    Apr 6, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    @Spearmint, thank you so much! I was ALSO not super interested in vampires until a few months ago, when I watched The Lost Boys and my brain chemistry was permanently ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    4. Lost and Found Thoughts: Another struggle bus but I am... okay with it? Maybe I'll feel better about it in the morning XD right now it feels kind of ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    3. Bare Thoughts: This one was way harder than I thought. Had the vague concept of mirrors, but couldn't figure out what exactly to do with it so it took ...

    Apr 4, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    2. Sparkle, Baby, Sparkle Thoughts: I wanted to really play with the visual involvement of the poem today, so I had a little fun with it! If you turn it ...

    Apr 3, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    Thank you so much, @Sonder! I actually have not watched Interview with the Vampire, though I've heard it's great and it's been on my list for a while!! I'm going ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    I’ll get there as early as I can! We have guests staying at our house so it’s a bit difficult to get away but I’m hoping everyone’ll go to sleep ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: lesser love

    YEOUCH does that poem hit hard. >.> I definitely relate. I’m excited to see what all you write! Seems like our themes may be overlapping, so I’ll definitely be keeping ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: how rotten this inheritance

    i find solace in knowing what i was made for Oh my GOSH avian AGH I am so excited to read more of your poetry!! This is just so pretty ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: life on mars, or a backup escape plan

    I love this so much, silv!! Your poetry is always so lovely, and this is no exception. REALLY love the 'stars do not pause to catch their breath' line especially, ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on cirrus and citrus

    AGH it's GORGEOUS, Mint!! I love it! : D

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    1. "Let's Be Like Vampires" Welp, the weird lines were not planned but I guess they go with the static??? Ugh getting formatting onto YWS is so difficult

    Apr 2, 2025
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Written with @Spearmint As Una fell, the main thought on her mind was that she was extremely happy she wasn't wearing her knuckle knives on her fingers. This was further ...

    Apr 2, 2025


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues