User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    10. Changing Channels (Interlude) Thoughts: All of these quotes are from different works with vampires in them, obviously, and are all from works that have either been referenced or will ...

    Apr 11, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ahhh, such a good post!! Ossie being Caelan’s frame of reference for comforting someone made me emotional ;-; also yeah, great introduction to nightshade, good job!!

    Apr 11, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    9. Coffin Thoughts: I feel pretty good about this one! It's definitely true and I think I needed a mental break for a day from the heavily emotional ones. This ...

    Apr 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I don’t think I can get there right at 10, but I could be there a bit after that!

    Apr 10, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    Thank you so much @Wolfi!! Your comments make my day :]

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I should be available later at night CST (starting around 10:30-11 both nights, I would think?) Unfortunately I have busy days this weekend so I don't know about other times ...

    Apr 9, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    8. One 'Hundred', Two 'Hundred', Three 'Hundred'! (Ah Ah Ah) Thoughts: Once again, I don't know how I feel about this one. We're reaching the point where my brain is ...

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Giving this a lil poke : D I'm excited for this!

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Works great for me! I appreciate it being closer to the rupture than some other places. Definitely influences the vibes! : D the map looks great!

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yayyyyyy! Excited! @Spearmint are you able to collab again tonight? I know we don't really have a specific plan but I'm sure we can come up with something XD

    Apr 8, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    @Wolfi I really appreciate it! I was feeling very not good about it when posting it, but a good night’s sleep always makes a poem look better in the morning ...

    Apr 8, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    7. Such a Sucker Thoughts: Honestly, I'm not very pleased with this one but not every day is gonna be a gorgeous poetry day. I just needed to turn something ...

    Apr 8, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    I’m still excited for this if others are!!

    Apr 7, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    @FireEyes thank you very much for your kind words. I’m touched that it made you feel something like that. Thank you, really

    Apr 7, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    6. Garlic Thoughts: Honestly, I nearly didn't post this one because it got me so panicked to even think of. It's just extremely vulnerable, I guess? All the others are ...

    Apr 7, 2025


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway