User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    20. Ecstasy (18+ rating for use of f bomb) Thoughts: Honestly this poem was extremely cathartic for ME, which is... not exactly ironic, but poignant, I suppose? I feel pretty ...

    Apr 21, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    @Wolfi thank you so much! : D I always smile seeing that you've liked one of my poems and are following along, and I always love getting to hear your ...

    Apr 21, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    19. Simultaneous REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSION. Thoughts: Honestly I really don't love this one. It's depressing and it's not really what I was wanting to go for but I got ...

    Apr 20, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    18. Self-Healing Thoughts: I honestly don't know. Another raw vulnerable one, but not too deeply upsetting? I can't tell what of it I actually feel and what of it is ...

    Apr 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    @Spearmint and I are gonna do some writing tomorrow, I think! Sorry, the end of the school semester has been jam-packed for me and so my schedule has been a ...

    Apr 20, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    17. How to Weather the Storm Thoughts: I think this one is very fuzzy-feeling-- in a good way, not a bad way. It makes me sad, and a little happy, ...

    Apr 18, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    16. Put Me On The Quilt (When I'm Gone) REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSION. Thoughts: This one is definitely personal for me. I myself don't have HIV/AIDS, but there were so ...

    Apr 17, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    15. Burn(out) Thoughts: Okay, I'm definitely late on this one, which was meant to go up yesterday >.> no idea if I'm still in the running for poem a day ...

    Apr 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    @Spearmint yeah, sometime Friday should work for me! Just lemme know when you’re free (if it’s in the moment, discord will give me the notification the fastest) and I’ll see ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    14. Blood Brother Thoughts: I don't know how good this one is in terms of POETRY, but I like the things I'm discussing and everything like that. I think pushing ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer Ossie's house was a bright blue now. Ossie had never seen a house as bright as his, actually. The furniture was all clean and bright, with a sofa ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    13. Teeth for Me, Please! Thoughts: It's definitely a lighter poem but if you think on it more, I think you could connect it to the context of the rest ...

    Apr 14, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    12. Mind Control REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSION. Thoughts: OKAY so it's extremely late at night where I am BUT since it's still the same day for me and I haven't ...

    Apr 13, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    11. They're Only Noodles, Michael Thoughts: Welp, I'm a bit late on this one bc I had a rough night but I'm hoping I can still get the 30 in ...

    Apr 12, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: The Slime Spread Everywhere!

    Congratulations, y’all!!

    Apr 12, 2025


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson