User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: All These Bottled Dreamers

    Well, I'll be the first to say that I think the real roleplay poetry is the friends we made along the way. 0.0

    May 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    30. Bloody Minded Thoughts: Whoa!!! It's been a crazy month but I'm so grateful I got to do this and was able to push myself all the way through!! For ...

    May 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    29. La Constancia (The Follow-Through) Text Version: ¿Cómo estás, Simon? ¿Te arrepientes aún? ¿Extrañas al sol aún? ¿Extrañas la vida? No. No los extraño. Qué? Hablas— He estado aprendie

    Apr 30, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    28. [REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSION] Thoughts: Another formatted one! This mirrors the formatting of one of my earliest poems. I knew from the beginning I wanted to do a sequel ...

    Apr 30, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer The blue meat tasted like nothing he'd ever had before. Every bite exploded a new wave of juices in his mouth, and Ossie groaned in satisfaction, feeling red ...

    Apr 29, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    27. Forever and Always Thoughts: Another one that I'm proud of! Definitely raised my anxiety a lil bit while writing it >.> but I think that was just me working ...

    Apr 28, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    26. Blood-stained Snow Thoughts: This one, for anyone who doesn't know, is in conversation with the Carry On book series. (I actually haven't finished them yet, because I read the ...

    Apr 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Yes, so sorry >.> I should be there tomorrow. This week is finals so everything has been culminating. I'm gonna try to carve out time specifically for tomorrow night tho ...

    Apr 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Still interested but right in the middle of finals so too tired to do anything this week at least

    Apr 27, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    25. Through the Eras Thoughts: I'm not even going to pretend like I like this one lol. At the moment, I hate it. We'll see how I feel in the ...

    Apr 26, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    24. Upside-down (Bat-ways) Thoughts: I am half-asleep as I write this and was half-asleep as I poeted so I hope it's good LOL, or at the very least, presentable. I ...

    Apr 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hi! I am definitely still struggling but I think I might be able to write sometime tomorrow during the day? I’ll let you know when/if I’m on the pad, and ...

    Apr 24, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    23. Disappointment Thoughts: I'm not happy with this one and unfortunately it's for the exact reasons discussed in the poem XD I wish I were exaggerating my anxiety, but no, ...

    Apr 24, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    22. Drinking Bleach Thoughts: Welp, I didn't want to miss yesterday but I was feeling so nauseous that I was worried I'd get sick if I sat down at my ...

    Apr 24, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Blood Worth Bottling

    21. How to Kill a Vampire Thoughts: I. Don't even know. I am SO tired. I will see how good/bad this poem is in the morning when I have the ...

    Apr 22, 2025


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein