User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    >.< it’s me I’m the one who’s gonna be back in the US soon

    Jun 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    Sorry y’all this is def partially because I’ve been out of the country awhile XD good news though is I’m almost back

    Jun 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Okay, today is the last Monday I’m out of the country so it will be a LOT easier once I am home to work on stuff and catch up. So ...

    Jun 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Yes! I’m currently out of the country >.> so it’s a little harder for me to navigate timezones but I have some free time on the weekend I think so ...

    May 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Uhhhh what timezone are you in? I’m in Italy so I’m in the Amsterdam timezone

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Still out of the country and it would be SUPER late for me to be there while y’all are, but if you’re able to get there early, Sound, I might ...

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I’m out of the country rn so getting to a write-in will be difficult but I’m definitely still interested!!

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Aww okay. Somehow I missed that last message. We’ll miss you :[[ maybe another revamp for this sometime in the future then.

    May 11, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    OKAY something just felt… slightly off? And I figured it out. It’s because I used “red hair” in the first song and it felt repetitive. Great news is “nightmare” also ...

    May 8, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    So I may have gotten bored and done another thing >.> (chapter 2 edition) I don’t think it’s as good as the first one but when are sequels ever, really? ...

    May 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I'll be in Central European Time (0.0) for about a month, and will prob just have to see what exactly that looks like once I'm there, though I'm afraid it ...

    May 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I will actually be there today, I’ll just be a bit late! :]

    May 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I’m still interested! It’s been very busy with the semester wrapping up.

    May 4, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Broken Legacy: OOC

    This looks SO COOL!! Agh, if only I had seen Naruto 0.0

    May 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2025 Badge Information

    Link to thread: Blood Worth Bottling I aimed to complete 30 poems, and to complete poem a day. There were definitely several days where I was a day late on ...

    May 1, 2025


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney