User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I’m gonna get started on my charrie in the next couple of days—this weekend is just packed for me!

    Jun 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Olympus Has Fallen [OOC]

    I think I’ll probably use the same character, so same please!

    Jun 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    I’d like to continue it in the reiteration too!

    Jun 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Ahhhhhhhh this is so cool!!! Can’t wait, I’m so excited! : D

    Jun 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sleight of Hand (OOC)

    This is SO COOL. I’ll need to see if I can come up with a concept I’d feel good doing for it, but this is awesome!

    Jun 26, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I am going to be a bit late tonight again (they keep scheduling me for Monday nights, sigh) but I will be there hopefully by 10pm CST, which is… several ...

    Jun 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Okay, I'm super late to this (being out of the country really messed with my time perception >.>) but I'm really interested in continuing this if other people are!! :]

    Jun 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Okay, Silv and I are hanging in the pad, for anyone else who might wanna join!

    Jun 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I will be able to join in just a little bit!

    Jun 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Awesome! I think I should be able to be there too!

    Jun 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Love all the ideas being thrown out! I’d really love to give Ossie a chance to be happy with friends, since so many of his posts are overpowered by his ...

    Jun 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I'm sorry :']]]]]

    Jun 18, 2025
  • Storybook Sanctuary Re: Under a Waning Sun

    Osmond Ferrer Ossie had learned not to cry. It was a skill he'd grown quite proud of over the last several years. He knew he'd always been viewed as soft ...

    Jun 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I will be there tonight but I will be a little late because I've got work tonight *sigh* I get off at 9:30 CST, so when I get home, I ...

    Jun 16, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I think I should be able to join something next weekend! : D

    Jun 16, 2025


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug