User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    OKAY thank you everyone for being so patient. Julian is officially submitted! : D His CP is in the pad if anyone wants to take a look.

    Jul 14, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    My character is officially submitted! Excited for this! : D

    Jul 14, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Sounds good! Sorry for my delay in getting going, y'all! Life has been hectic for a few weeks

    Jul 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I'm so sorry, Sound. I'm sending love and prayers for you.

    Jul 8, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I will admit I’m feeling a tad overwhelmed >.> but I just need to sit down and really work on it and I’m sure I will get most of it ...

    Jul 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Obsessed with the fact hehe

    Jul 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Wolfi that's GORGEOUSSSS AHHHHH!!

    Jul 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sleight of Hand (OOC)

    Hey, y'all!! Thanks for the second poke, Omni, my notifs didn't give me the first. You two go for it! I'll sit this one out :] Hope y'all have tons ...

    Jul 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    It's not so much the day as it is the time of day. Later at night generally will work better because that way, no matter what, I'll be released from ...

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I've got work (shows) Friday nights, but I can hop in after the show! It will be quite a bit later than everyone else though >.> Also, I think I ...

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    Literally just yelled "DANTEEEEEE" to an empty house XD

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I haven't had a chance to start on mine but I am planning to start either tomorrow or the day after! : D so excited for this!

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yeah, I’m good with cameoing, and like Mint said, the next post in our pair is mine :]

    Jul 1, 2025
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2025 Checklist Challenge

    Spot! :]

    Jun 30, 2025
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: DM Dailies Completion Thread [2025]

    Spot :]

    Jun 30, 2025


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief