-
Re: On Stolen Wings
Malik 94 Days B.N.D The sweat rolled down Malik’s bare skin, making it slick and shiny in the dim lighting of the training center. He continued punching the bag in ...
Aug 14, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
Hello everyone! I would appreciate if everyone could read the first post before I actually post it to the storybook. The link below will allow you to comment on different ...
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
I have a couple questions. I've started writing the first post, and need people's opinions on some things so we can all be on the same page. 1) What do ...
Jul 15, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
@AstralHunter, he will go by Mallon. They may call him Mal for short, but in order to keep his loyalty to the Conclave a secret, he can’t tell them the ...
Jul 13, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
@TinkerTwaggy, that was actually a big factor in the name! Since Mal means bad in Spanish and I knew I wanted it to start with an M, I decided to ...
Jul 11, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
Also, I wanted everyone to know I have Malik (or should I say Mallon?)’s character description on the storybook if anyone is interested in looking. If you think our characters ...
Jul 11, 2019 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
Malik has black leather armor and while he has a helmet, he prefers to fight without it. His go-to weapon is the sword, but he is also extremely skilled in ...
Jul 7, 2019 -
Re: The Martyr
THE LONE HUNTER'S POV To say the least, the sheriff was pissed. He was pissed when he showed up and the kid, Alexis, wasn't here anymore. He was pissed when ...
Jun 11, 2019 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Oh lol. I posted at the same time you two posted so I was replying to you asking if you were wrong so I said unfortunately yes you are. And ...
Jun 4, 2019 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Unfortunately, yes, you were.
Jun 4, 2019 -
Re: The Martyr (DT)
Hey everyone! So I know some people don’t like to be the first person to join a storybook... so I did it for you! The Lone Hunter (Maksim Lobanov) has ...
Jun 3, 2019 -
Re: Anyone want to Ghost Write a Horror Story?
Hello! I just wanted to say I didn't see this post before I added to your story The Martyr. :shock: So sorry! I can take it down if you want ...
Jun 3, 2019 -
Re: The Martyr
THE LONE HUNTER’S POV I’ve seen many bizarre things when hunting. I’ve seen deers with antlers locked together, raccoons chasing squirrels, and even a wolf in a tree. But I ...
Jun 3, 2019 -
Re: A creative writing assignment:add to the story!
I think walking up the steps of the mental hospital-- I mean, school-- is the hardest thing I've ever done. I feel nerves begin to tickle my stomach, making me ...
Jun 2, 2019
