User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Sorry, I've had so much work stacked from school that I haven't been able to give this a lot of thought! I can probably have mine up in a week ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    I’d love to know a little more of your ideas on each of the characters, and I’d also like to claim the heir before anyone else does!

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Archive Re: What Might Have Been

    Malik Malik wanted to scream in frustration. He could do these drills in his sleep. Why did he have to do them with... him ? Edric was the most annoying ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    I finally found some time to fill in most of Malik/Stella's part of the Tome! Here it is! Things for Malik: Talent (needed one): 1. Ability to manipulate other's dreams: ...

    Mar 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Could I claim stowaway? I don’t know what I want to do with the character yet but I think this sounds awesome!

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Duos Roulette

    Fun! Completely forgot about this

    Mar 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Yeah, that’s a good first name! I think Europa and I are going to put our heads together to come up with a little backstory and personality for each of ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: personal OC story

    I'm interested in writing this story with you! I'm about to go to your profile and look through the life of Patch. I've never tried building a story based on ...

    Jan 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Runaway Time Machine [DT]

    Hello! I'd love to join this! I'm actually interested in quite an old historical figure-- Ghengis Khan, the leader of the Mongols. The Mongols had the largest land empire in ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Marauder Era DT

    Hello! I am very interested in this idea! I would actually like to create a romance between Lord Voldemort and another character at the school. I don't know who the ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    I know you’ll probably want another character to go before Malik goes again, but after another person, I’m down to write whenever you need me to.

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Research Re: How to Write a Genderfluid Character?

    Hello! I'm incredibly late to this discussion, but I am going through the self-discovery journey right now as I have opened my eyes more to the fact that I may ...

    Sep 22, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus (DT)

    Hello! I'd be interested in being the surgeon if you're still accepting!

    Sep 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Martyr (DT)

    hiraeth , totally understand! I used to go to a school that started SUPER early. However, we're still looking for writers, so if you at any time decide you'd be ...

    Sep 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    @Omnom, I actually asked @ScarlettFire on the group chat on Discord. We said it could count as Stella’s second ability...

    Aug 23, 2019


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain