User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    @ LZPianoGirl awesome! I just sent you a friend request!

    Aug 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    @ LZPianoGirl okay, sounds good!

    Aug 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    @ LZPianoGirl yeah there’s a discord. I can invite you to it if you give me your discord id :)

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari OS: Windows. I've also tried on a mac and I had the same problem. Time: It's been happening for months but I never really knew where ...

    Aug 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    @ Omnom , it looks great! The only thing I’d say though is that Malik is the only one escorting Autumn, and I’m not sure if Malik would reveal himself ...

    Aug 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    SirenCymbaline yeah, I'm up for collabing! Sounds great! I'm excited for this group

    Jun 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    I’m interested in a spot!

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Duos Roulette

    @ShadeFlame, yeah I guess so! It’s odd because I used their user formula thing. Anyway, if you’re interested in coming up with something with me, I’d be happy to write ...

    Jun 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Would you play an adult slice of life Harry Potter sb

    I’m definitely interested in something like this, but I’d need to think for a while about a character...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Duos Roulette

    ShadeFlame , I was assigned a partner but they don't appear to be active. I don't have any story ideas currently, but I'd love to be your partner if you're ...

    May 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    For Kyden in particular, I think his first post may involve primarily flashbacks of him stumbling into the city and being found by the guards and taken to the leaders. ...

    May 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    LZPianoGirl , your character looks very interesting! Overall, it's an interesting bunch, and I'm super excited to start working with all of you!

    May 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: What Might Have Been

    Malik Malik was annoyed. He had been running for what had to be a solid hour by now, his arm was throbbing, he was bruised from falling from the net, ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    No problem! I'm so excited for this!

    Apr 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    Europa , I'll definitely be able to get it up by this weekend, if that's good with you!

    Apr 9, 2020


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson