-
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Just submitted my character page to be approved! :)
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
It’s not meant to be a game, but that’s how she views it. A very boring, mundane game, where jumping off a building isn’t nearly as exciting without the twist ...
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Okay! And haha, I just feel weird about it sometimes. I've already got a vague personality of my character in mind, but I don't have a name or an exact ...
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT
Haha, I know I'm pretty late for this, but your tags said you were still accepting, so I hope you won't mind? I'd love a guest slot if any are ...
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Also, I don't mean to double-post, but there are other jobs in the real world besides being a Caretaker, correct?
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Hey, I'm starting to develop my character page but I don't want to make my character too similar unknowingly to what everyone else is thinking. Anyone else interested in something ...
Sep 25, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Awesome! Thank you!
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Caretakers [DT]
Hey, I'm totally interested in this! I haven't exactly decided what type of character I'm interested, but they would definitely be a person who despises Paradise, which could add a ...
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: On Stolen Wings
Malik 80 Days B.N.D. Malik’s breathing was heavy as he tried to control his anger. Why was she here? The Elders had said nothing about her being one of the ...
Sep 12, 2020 -
Re: College in New Rome OOC
I am interested in claiming a spot!
Sep 6, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Oh my gosh, two posts knocked out in one day! This is awesome. I love this group and story so much.
Aug 19, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen
Taeviláissonn Ráidon Babalabashacekep Outside the sealed tomb Ráidon first felt it in Katiff, a small village he visited every couple of years to lie low a little while between missions. ...
Aug 19, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Yeah, I think we had a bit of a problem with the messages on YWS because I responded to @ IcyFlame ’s message saying what times I would be available ...
Aug 17, 2020 -
Re: Report a Site Bug
@ Vulcanite , I know a few other people who it has happened to, but I also know plenty of people who it isn’t happening to, which makes me think ...
Aug 13, 2020 -
Re: On Stolen Wings OOC
Technically, I don’t think Malik will be in the post you make, Astral. He isn’t with the main group at this point, and I think Scar said she would be ...
Aug 10, 2020
