User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Just posted Jonas' intro post! Hope it's good! :D

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Runeseeker (DT)

    I apologize that it took me so long, but I (finally!) finished my character sheet and am going to transfer it from Google docs and turn it in now!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Runeseeker (DT)

    I’ll be joining as a privateer! I’ve been busy but I’m working on figuring out a character sheet! It’ll be finished really soon!

    Oct 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Runeseeker (DT)

    I’m really interested in this! I need to give some thought to the type of character but I’d love to be a part of this!

    Oct 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I just read it and I love it so far. I’m excited to get to read the whole post once you finish writing. :)

    Oct 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    I submitted it for review! :)

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    I've basically finished my character page! All I need is approval that it is okay for my character to be 17? I know there aren't supposed to be children but ...

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    That looks great! Ráidon would be feeling emotional but he wouldn’t show a lot of it (he wouldn’t cry but he would ask a lot of questions)

    Oct 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Sorry, I got distracted with a lot of schoolwork! I'm working to get it finished and submitted!

    Oct 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Heyyyy I just hopped on the pad and looked over it. I said it there but I will also say it here— Taev (who is referred to as Ráidon by ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Caretakers

    Cleo Caddel Clocks and Rooftops Cleo was stocking one of the shelves with the few canned goods the store still had in storage when she saw the boy staring in. ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    I've got a post ready! Is it okay if I post it?

    Sep 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Oh no! I tried to join but it expired already

    Sep 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    I'd love a discord server! It helps me make sure I can keep track of things,

    Sep 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    Actually, I already put mine up and you approved it I think?

    Sep 25, 2020


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein