User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Sighing, he finally reached his door and slid the key in, turning it and pushing the creaky door open. The room smelled dusty, and there was barely enough ...

    Nov 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkel handed the coins to the Tiefling behind the counter of the run-down motel he had found,who was currently sitting on a stool and staring at a deck ...

    Nov 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    Aww, thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey, I know I'm pretty late to this, but I'd love to claim a spot! I need to think about the type of character I want. I've got a pretty ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade

    Abela Jordan Abela hated this time of year. Springtime was when people expected you to act the cheeriest, and from Abela’s experience, they also seemed to get more agitated when ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    This has gone a little quiet! Anyone planning on posting next? If there are more intro posts to do then I’ll wait to do a second post

    Nov 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso "Back to the subject," Berkel said, surprising even himself, because the way their conversation was shifting and changing quickly was starting to make even Berkel's head spin. "Where ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkel smiled, his gaze shifting across the other customers then back to the group. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way-- I hate to get us ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley's feet tapped under the table as they ate, feeling himself grow restless even as they talked about the mission. Why did they need to talk about it? ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Okay my CP is submitted and approved! : D

    Oct 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I can help if it’s needed, though Ráidon might not talk very much so you may not need that.

    Oct 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    I forgot to subscribe to this page *face palm* So I completely forgot about this. I will work on one and try to get it submitted as quickly as possible!

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    That looks great!

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley wasn't expecting the changeling, Maji, to strike up a conversation with him. He was zoned out, thinking about the mission and how likely it was that he'd ...

    Oct 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Yes, it's not possible, but he's so focused and driven by that idea that he hasn't stopped to think if it's actually literally possible.

    Oct 22, 2020


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau