User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Hey, are people interested in a discord server? It makes it easier to keep up with some of the messages for me personally. I can set one up if people ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Alrightie discord isn’t required but I set one up. It includes a general chat, a plotting chat, character lines and memes, and a place for role playing with characters (if ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Discord can also be used on the computer! That’s how most people use it I think, I just usually use my phone.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Hey, I’m super excited for this group. A lot of storybooks I’m in have a discord server or chat because it’s easier to keep up with messages sometimes. Would y’all ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Okay awesome! I’ll start writing on a pad soon! I’ll send you the link and you can fill in some lines that you think Venus might say. : )

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    You change it and then submit the character, I’m sure! Since it isn’t submitted yet it shouldn’t be a problem to change his name.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Oh my gosh. I feel like screaming. Your first post is so good! It also definitely gives me an intro into Knox, too! Are you thinking Knox is in teenage ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: College in New Rome OOC

    Super excited for this! : D

    Nov 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    I'd say yes but I'd rather not double-post. I want a barrier between my first and second so I can figure out where to take the second one.

    Nov 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Yes, I love all the characters!

    Nov 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Sorry it took me a while! I just submitted my CP for review : )

    Nov 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    I'm nearly done with my CP! All I have left is filling out the appearance. How tall do you think the average Orlan is? They're described as shorter than dwarves ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Okay, thank you! For some reason, it did not tell me you responded, even though I’m subscribed to this dt! Okay, when I get some time tomorrow I’m going to ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Okay, thank you! I actually do have a few questions, if you don't mind. For one, I'm heavily thinking about what race my character will be, and I'm leaning towards ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkel woke up to the same Tiefling from the night before knocking on the door. "It's an hour before dawn," the Tiefling said, glaring at him when Berkel ...

    Nov 7, 2020


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline