-
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
I feel like you don’t need a big shift for Aphrodite honestly. If you’re wanting an overall character arc where she learns something that’s great but it should probably be ...
Nov 18, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
Persephone is a good idea, but I’d like to point out that in the original original myths, she had a different name and went to the underworld by choice. Her ...
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
Love the new post! I would say Ares probably knows who Nike is just because victory in war is really important to him. He may not recognize her as a ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
@Haileyg21 no it’s not an inconvenience! It isn’t required, just several of the other storybooks I’m in have discord servers, but even for them not everybody is on them. It’s ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT
No, that works! Some storybooks have an order and others don't so it usually depends on the person running them. Also, I've been meaning to create a discord server but ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Berkel pushed her way through the passengers, all looking around, confused as to why their mode of transport had suddenly stopped. Behind her, she heard someone, the figure, ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Berkeley jumped to her feet, her eyes wide as she tried to understand both who these people were and why they were attacking them. Berkel glanced out the ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
@Magebird, that’s very interesting! I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to a friendship or at least being closer allies than with some of the others!
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like it, haha! Yeah, Ares doesn't hold back on opinions and I decided to just create his for Apollo based off of your character ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
I just posted Ares/Knox's first post! If there are any questions or confusions, feel free to reach out, but I hope it's good! I had fun writing it.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus
Ares - Knox Homework. I'm the god of war, of hatred, of fear, of blood-lust, and I'm worried about homework. Maybe my human teenage brain is making me feel irrationally ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT
Awesome post! I love it! A quick question, did you mean for Kritanta to be referred to as a man? It’s cool if you did and your character just thinks ...
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
@ Yoshikrab , @ Haileyg21 , and @ Valkyria , you don’t have to join, but I’m going to send another discord link since the last expired. I think it ...
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
Hey, I planned on writing some but I ended up staying up pretty late doing work instead, so I'm going to try to get out my first post sometime tomorrow!
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT
Love the new post! The only thing I'd say is that in the first post Venus specifically says it's a really hot March for New York and people are out ...
Nov 13, 2020
