User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    @TheRealEuphoria, are you posting next? I know you said you were interested in posting for Poseidon and I'll post after that if you still plan on doing that.

    Dec 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    I can do either! I can lead up to the time jump with an easy lead in to them being at the harbor in the next post if you’d like!

    Dec 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Holt, who seemed to have heard the conversation, ignored them. Maji, however, watched Berkel's sudden fit of 'coughing' with a bit of concern. "Are you okay?" She asked. ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Written with @Chaser "Ah, of course," Belcanter said, and with a wave of his hand, the Library officers fanned out across the platform, wrapping up the barely-conscious Reapers ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Written with @Chaser Suddenly, instead of the silence, the space was filled with the sound of boots landing heavily on the ground. Holt stood warily, finishing off the ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley definitely couldn't argue with that. It seemed unfair that local people would get the credit for something that nearly killed them. And this was just the beginning. ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Written with @Chaser "So..." Berkeley said, shifting a little on her feet as Holt examined her arm. It wasn't nearly as painful as some of the injuries she ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley was, understandably, completely shocked when Maji was shot in the head. Not just because it blew her brains off (though that was certainly a big part of ...

    Nov 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Hey, I’m sorry. Thanksgiving got in the way and family and work, and I just couldn’t find time to sit down and write. I’ll go after whoever decides to go ...

    Nov 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Hey, sorry that I’ve been several days late on getting a post out. But if you’re taking Zeus @LadyMysterio then maybe you’d like to do your intro post before I ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso “Isn’t sarcasm just another form of jokes?” Tetia asked, looking amused but also confused. “Oh, I get it! Sarcasm is a part of humor, and jokes are a ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Her mind wandered as they set up the numerous traps. The main thought on Berkel's mind was why the thugs were taking so long to get off the ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley was hesitant to fight the thugs. She hadn't shown it because she generally tried to be an optimistic person and not complain, but fighting wasn't her strong ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Change of plans. Lots of homework I ended up having to do tonight. I’ll get a post in by tomorrow. Hope that’s okay.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Sure! I’ll try to get a post done by the end of today.

    Nov 18, 2020


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights