User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Okay, sounds good! Where exactly did we leave those two off? I can't remember, haha.}

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    @Haileyg21, no that wasn’t rude at all! If you’d prefer you can go ahead of me! I’ve been swamped with some school work and since my exams are next week ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {sure! I was beginning to wonder if we should switch too.}

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Umm... what should we do now? Stay in here? We’ll have to try to find food soon.”

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Oh.” Patton pushed his glasses up. “I have no idea why.”

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton blushed. “That’s good. Not that you haven’t, but that you did.” His cheeks turned more pink. {Hey sorry, it keeps not notifying me when you’ve replied so I didn’t ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    I also know I'm late in posting this, but I finally got time today to sit down and create a discord server. If not everyone has discord that's obviously fine, ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire

    Kritanta Langley The Docks Kritanta could already tell this mission was going to be awful. For one, they had already failed what they were originally out to do. Kritanta signed ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Tales of the Deadfire DT

    Okay! Sorry it took me a while but I've got the next post cranked out! If it's good with everyone I'm just going to publish it and then if there ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    "Hey," Patton whispered. "Did you sleep well?"

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patron walked around the big warehouse to make sure no one else was there. He sighed in relief when there wasn’t anyone else, and sat down on the ground.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Thank you @MageBird!

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton slowly got out of the bed, feeling a little flushed. He walked out of the room to go make sure everything was okay outside of the room.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rise from Tartarus DT

    Yeah. It may take me a few days because semester exams are coming up for me next week and I've got a lot of homework to do before then.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton blinked and pulled the blanket up over Janus.

    Dec 7, 2020


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis