User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton tried not to cry. “I know, I know it does, I’m so sorry.”

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton whispered, “you’ll be okay, hey, hey, it’ll be okay”, desperately trying to stay calm and reassure him.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton crept towards their meeting spot, biting his lip in worry, when he stopped, hearing muffled cries in the alley he was passing. He turned and... he rushed forward.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley's jaw dropped and she had to remind herself to close her mouth as she stared, her eyes widening as the gondola finally cleared the trees, revealing the ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton hadn’t found much, but something felt wrong. He decided he should try to find Janus again.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {oh haha sorry. So what now?}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2020

    Winter's Wanderings Wow. What can I even begin to say? 2020 has been the slowest but quickest year I have ever experienced. I don't think my mind ever truly moved ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade OOC

    @Carina awesome haha! I’m definitely excited for some awkward closed off lesbian time 😂 I think Jasper is writing a post right now if I’m not mistaken? And hopefully the ...

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Yeah, we can switch, though I don't really have any plans either? No ideas are really coming to mind but we can just try to make it up as we ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley blinked, her mouth hanging slightly adrift. She tried to find words to say all the emotions she was feeling, but Maji beat her to it. "You mean ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso As they walked into the forest, the air seemed to become warmer, but Berkel shivered, as if her body were becoming colder. Sweat ran down her forehead, but ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley watched their surroundings as they walked through the forest. The small animal noises that she usually associated with Raza-- the cawing of birds, flapping of wings, small ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    "And then we found this warehouse," Patton finished. "And then you found this warehouse. And then we found each other."

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patron smiled. “I’m happy you are.” “Trust me,” Remy said, “we are too.”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton smiled. "I can't believe-- I don't-- how ?"

    Dec 18, 2020


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.